Yuma 2 rugged tablet computer
The Yuma 2 is a fully-functional field computer featuring the Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional operating system, with a 1.6 Ghz Intel Atom dual-core processor, 4 GB of DDR3 DRAM, a 64 GB solid state drive (SSD) and a dual battery with eight hours of typical run-time. Optional features include a 128 GB SSD, 3.75G cellular data connectivity and an Extended Battery Set that provides up to 16 hours of operation.
Featuring a new display technology for clear readability even in direct sunlight, the Yuma 2 can be used by workers in the brightest outdoor conditions.
As with other Trimble rugged mobile computers, the Yuma 2 is fully ruggedized and meets stringent MIL-STD-810G military standards for drops, vibration and humidity and is rated IP65 for protection against dust and water.
Only an inch and a half deep, the Yuma 2 offers a 7 inch capacitive multi-touch screen in a easy-to-hold form factor that measures 6.3 inches x 9.6 inches, and weighs only 2.6 pounds.
The 3.75G dual-mode cellular data connectivity enables productivity solutions anywhere GSM or CDMA cellular networks are available.
An optional Extended Battery Set provides up to 16 hours of operation.
- Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional operating system
- Intel® Atom “Cedar Trail” N2600 dual-core 1.6 GHz processor
- 4 GB DDR3 DRAM
- 64 or 128 GB solid state drive
- Enhanced direct sunlight readable color display
- Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- Rugged design certified to IP65 and MIL-STD-810G
- 3.5 mm audio jack and integrated microphone and speaker
- 5 MP camera with LED Flash, photo and video recording capable, with geo-tagging
- Integrated Bluetooth® 4.0 and Wi-Fi b/g/n
- GPS receiver, 2 – 4 meter accuracy with SBAS
- Kensington security slot
- Dual-Mode 3.75G WWAN Data Module optional
- Status LEDs for power, battery charging, Wi-Fi and 3G Data
- 12-month manufacturer warranty
See the Yuma 2 data sheet for complete details.