The ACC Paddle UHF RFID Reader directly addresses the key issues facing mobile workers. It is lightweight, ergonomic and has a good battery life to last a full 12 hour shift operation. With just one button it is simple to use, making it suitable for workers of all skill levels. The unit is ideal for tracking and monitoring mobile assets, inventory management and mobile field service applications such as security, condition monitoring and service level adherence.
The ACC Paddle UHF reader is readily paired via Bluetooth with a wide variety of wireless handheld PDAs including Atid, Symbol, Psion Teklogix, Intermec, Datalogic and many more. Alternatively it can be connected via Bluetooth or USB to a laptop or desktop computer.
The Bluetooth connectivity makes it ideal as a retrofit option for companies that already use a handheld device, effectively maximizing the life of their existing equipment. It is a cost effective option for businesses wishing to test their RFID business case or start their migration from Barcodes to RFID.
- Highly configurable user interface to enable a variety of operational modes such as push to read, ‘burst’ or ‘always on’
- Full read/write functionality for compatible tags.
- Operational frequency can be configured between 855 and 960 MHz, depending on the region of operation.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to Microsoft Windows™, PocketPC™, WinCE.NET™. PDA Software development kit available for other operating systems on request.
- Supplied with RFIDWedge software allowing immediate integration of the RFID reader with Microsoft Word™, Excel™, Pocket Word™ and Pocket Excel™ or direct integration into your software application.
- Available with ActiveX controls for Microsoft Windows application programmers undertaking software integration.
- USB connection for configuration, power supply and battery recharge.
- Easy configuration of audio tones, status LEDs, operational modes via a PC based configuration tool
- Can be used in conjunction with Bluetooth GPS location devices for asset mapping for GIS database systems.
|Size||8.25”(h) x 2.75” (w) x .6” (d) (approx.)|
|Weight||4.75 oz (approx.)|
|Operating temperature / storage temperature||-10 to +60º C|
|Ingress Protection Approvals||IEC 529 IP64 CE, C-Tick, FCC|
|Drop specification||1m to plywood on all faces and corners.|
|User Interface||Single button for RFID reading, Multi-color Leds,
Audio beeper (multi tone). Configurable use case
scenarios via USB orBluetooth.
|UHF Transponder||ISO ISO 18000-6A, ISO 18000-6B, ISO 18000-6C, EPC Class 0, EPC Class 1 (GEN2). Frequency 862-955 MHz|
|Approximate read range||1.5m|
|Data rate||~40 kbps (EPC C1G2), ~80 kbps (ISO18000 – 6C)|
|Maximum O/P Power||0.5 W|
|Power control range / Power control resolution /
|3 mW – 0.5W (+5dBm – +27dBm) 1dBClass 2
(Typically 10m operation).
|Additional Data communication Interface||USB – mini-B connector for wired applications|
|Power Supply||Via USB for high-capacity internal Li-Ion
|Firmware support||Field upgradeable via USB. Some configuration settings
also available via Bluetooth interface.
13.56MHz HF also available, Compatible with Mifare, I-Code, ISO14443 and ISO15693 tags